Welcome to Parambikulam Tiger Reserve
Parambikulam Tiger Reserve (formerly known as Parambikulam Wildlife Sanctuary) is a well protected ecological portion in the Nelliampathy – Anamalai landscape of the Southern Western Ghats in India. It is one of the biodiversity hot spot in the world supports diverse habitat types and endemism. Considering its biological richness, abundance of wildlife and landcape beauty makes Parambikulam Tiger Reserve is one of the most attractive places in the entire stretch of Western Ghats. Parambikulam was declared as Tiger Reserve during 2009 with total area of 643.66 SqKm, which includes core area of 390.89 and 252.77 Sq Km Buffer area.
Who we are?
This website is owned and administered by Grass Hills Holidays, the leading tour operator in Pollachi, Valparai and Coimbatore region of Tamilnadu state in India.
What we do?
- Accommodation booking in Parambikulam Tiger Reserve for a nominal 12.5% service charge – Tented Niche, Treetop Hut, Honeycomb Complex, Veettikunnu Island Nest, Perivari Island Nest, Bear Hut
- Activity booking in Parambikulam Tiger Reserve – Jungle Safari, Trekking, Bamboo Rafting, Combo Package
- Arrange for pick-up and drop-off services from/to Pollachi, Palakkad, Coimbatore, Chalakudy, Kochi, Munnar, etc
- Provide holistic tour packages for Parambikulam and other tourist attractions such as Topslip, Valparai, Athirapally, Munnar, Kodaikanal, Alleppey, Kumarakom, Kochi, Thekkady, Vagamon, Ooty, Mudumalai etc
Parambikulam Accommodation Booking:
- Room rates for Indians (starting from INR 5,900) click here
- Room rates for Foreigners (starting from INR 9,900 / USD 135 / EUR 115) click here
- To compare accommodation types click here
- To check Room availability click here
- For advance accommodation booking and reservations click here
Parambikulam Day Tour Activity Booking:
- Combo Package (Jungle Safari, Bamboo Rafting and Trekking) – 1 Day click here
- Jungle Safari click here
- Bamboo Rafting click here
- Trekking click here