The Honeycomb Complex is located in Parambikulam Village.
This is a package programme that comprise of Bamboo Rafting (Subject to availability & Weather conditions), Bird watching and Trekking. The package is inclusive of all meals (Lunch, Dinner, Bed Tea/Coffee and Breakfast).
Check-In and Check-Out
- Check-in Time: 12 PM
- Check-out Time: 10.30 AM
Itinerary for Honeycomb Complex
12.30 pm: Check-in
1.00 pm: Welcome drink (Soft)
1.30 pm: Lunch (both Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian)
2.30 pm: Jungle Safari (in your own vehicle)
7.30 pm: Dinner
6.30 am: Bed Tea / Coffee
7.00 am: Bird Watching & Trekking (either “Karian Shola Trail” or “Elephant Song Trail“)
8.30 am: Breakfast
9.30 am: Bamboo Rafting (Subject to availability & Weather conditions)
10.30 am: Checkout
Two beds. It is possible to accommodate one additional person (either adult or child).
- Visitors staying in Honeycomb complex should have their own vehicle (or a rented vehicle with Driver) to go around the park. However, they will be accompanied by a forest guard at all times.
- Two-wheelers and Three-wheelers are not allowed to enter the park
- All rooms are air conditioned.
- Room rates for Indians click here
- Room rates for Foreigners click here
- To compare accommodation types click here
For advance accommodation booking and reservations click here